ANNUAL OUT OF STATE MEMBERSHIP
Since the opening of Tobacco Road the one question most frequently asked is, “why don’t you offer a membership?” The answer historically was, “we wanted everyone to be able to enjoy the course without restriction.” Due to the continued demand, Tobacco Road is now introducing an annual “Out of State” membership.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Range privileges (2 bags)
- Accompanied guest rates (3 guests daily)
- 20% off golf shop merchandise (non-sale items)
- 10% Discount at Tobacco Road Travel (discount extended to member only)
- Members will pay a $20 cart fee for first round only, per day.
- Membership will start on day of purchase and end one year later.
- Member tee times can be booked 14 days in advance from March 15 to May 15 and September 15 through November 15. All other dates can be booked at any time.
- Members will receive 3 accompanied guest rounds to be used at their discretion. Rounds cannot be resold, accumulated or have rain checks issued for any unused rounds.
- Members and their accompanied guests can play all day, second round tee time(s) at a space available basis and cannot be pre-booked.
Junior Out of State Membership (39 and under): $600
Limited to five (5) days per month
Out of State Membership: $850
Limited to five (5) days per month
DEFINITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP AND BENEFITS
Annual Membership: Defined as one year in length starting from the day of purchase ending twelve (12) months later. Annual memberships are grandfathered into the initial price until no longer renewed or membership category changes. If membership is not renewed before the time of expiration, the membership can only be renewed at prevailing rate.
Junior Membership: Any person who has not reached their 40th birthday before the start of membership will be a Junior Member. Once a person has turned 40, they will be considered an Out of State Member and will renew at the current Out of State Member price should membership continue.
Accompanied Guest Fees: Defined as a reduced round paid by the member or guest for golf. Fees paid will allow accompanied guests to play the entire day, as many holes as they wish for one fee. No rainchecks will be issued for guest fees (first round only) unless course is closed due to weather. Replay round times will not be pre-booked.
Determination of Membership Eligibility: Anyone seeking membership will prove compliance by showing a valid state driver license before the first round is played. In lieu of driver license, a state issued identification card will suffice.
A new member must check in at Tobacco Road and produce in real time their license or ID. No photocopies, paper copies or other documents will replace an actual hard copy license. The member must also pay in full the membership price.
Refunds: There will be no refunding of monies after the membership is paid for any reason.
Disclaimer: Potential members understand Tobacco Road is not a private club, but a public club that accepts all play and cannot always accommodate specific tee time requests. Potential members agree and accept the closure of the course due to weather, normal maintenance or any other usual business activities will not extend the membership date of expiration. Memberships cannot be willed, donated, or given; however, there is a one (1) time transfer fee of 50% of the current membership. Tobacco Road reserves the right to change or modify the membership.